Do you know what TANDEM is?
Tandem language learning is a method of language learning based on mutual language exchange between tandem partners (ideally each learner is a native speaker in the language the proponent wants to learn). The classical style is that half the time is dedicated to one person, the other half to the other person. For example, a Polish and a German can talk half an hour in German and afterwards half an hour in Polish. The aim is to improve your language skills while making friends someone from language and culture you wish to learn.
Perhaps, you start thinking if this is something for you? So, we can make a quick test? If, you say more than once "YES", is definitely for you! :) Let's get started!
If you are an Erasmus student ?
Would you like to learn other languages while meeting new people and having fun?
Would you like to learn a foreign languages with native speakers or teach somebody your native language?
Would you like to improve your language skills and know things you didn't have time to ask in the language course? Or maybe, learn a completely different language?
Would you like to make more friends among Polish people? Moreover, make even more friends among exchange students?
Well... TANDEM MEETINGS is just the right think for you!
What are the benefits for you?
- you can learn from a native speakers
- you also know the cultures and customs at firs hand
- no exams, no test just fun ;)
- it is free
- it is relaxed way of learning a language without stress, homework etc.
- a new friend and a lot of great time are guaranteed!!
How does it work?
- regular meeting (preferably once a week)
- both language are spoke during the meeting
- time is divided equally between the languages (e.g. half an hour Polish, half an hour Spanish)
- correction of the mistake in a sensible way
Szczecin Tandem Meetings: check on facebook