About the ESNcard
The ESNcard is the membership card of ESN which means that you can access to all the services offered by the ESN and our partners.
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy thousands of discounts (housing, sport, food, bars, etc.) all over Europe. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in thousands of events (trips, cultural events, sports activities, and parties) all year long. Discount provided by ESNcard are carefully selected to enable you cheaper travelling (airlines, bus and taxi services) and making the most out of your travelling experience.
List of our partners include Ryanair, Logitech, Hostelling International, Uniplaces, The Economist, as well as Flixbus, Ecolines and others.
You can check all the discounts at: http://www.esncard.org/
The ESNcard is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the cardholder.
Who can get the ESN Card?
The ESNcard is used by over 140.000 people per year in 40 countries, and the numbers are growing every year. You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
You are currently on exchange
You are a member of an ESN section
You are a Mentor/Buddy (contact your section for a Mentor's code!)
How can you get the ESNcard?
Online! Whenever you want, wherever you want! Go to card.esn.pl and order your ESNcard! Choose your category (Erasmus/Buddy/ESNer) and fill the form.
Let the guidebook help you with any problems!
How do I get Ryanair discount?
What fields does ESNcard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- PHOTO FIELD (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- NAME (for name and surname of the card holder)
- DATE OF BIRTH
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION NAME
- ESN SECTION (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- COUNTRY (home country of the card holder)
- VALIDITY (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- CARD NUMBER (unique number of each card)
- BAR CODE AND MAGNETIC BAR